*Teams may arrive 1 hour before scheduled game time.
1. Athlete drop-off in the EHS North parking lot next to the tennis courts
2. Coaches need to meet their entire team at the gate and are fully responsible for completing their team’s COVID Screening, to Include:
– QR Code Questions (posted at gate)
– Temperature Check*
*MUST bring & use your own thermometer.
3. Masks are required by all coaches & athletes while on campus.
4. Once COVID screening by the coach is complete, the coach may then escort their entire team to their respective competition space.
5. Upon game completion of the competition coaches and team need to walk back to the parking lot and leave immediately.
• There will be NO locker room access for any team.
• NO water fountains.
• NO concessions.
• NO outside food or drink (other than water).
• Athletes & coaches must bring their own water bottles with enough water to last the durationof competition.
• There will be designated restrooms for your competition area.
1. All spectators must complete & sign a District- Issued waiver. – PLEASE PRINT and COMPLETE BEFORE ARRIVAL, though forms will be available at the gate if needed.
WAIVER FOR MINORS:
2. All spectators must submit to an on-site health screening which includes a
QR Code questionnaire & a temperature check.
3. All spectators must wear a mask covering BOTH mouth AND nose at all times and maintain at least six feet of physical distance from other spectators.
4. Number of Spectators: FOUR (4) spectators per participating student- athlete will be allowed to watch events in the stadium.
5. NO outside food or drink will be allowed into the event and there will be no concessions.
6. Restroom usage will be monitored to prevent crowding.
7. All Spectators need to leave immediately at the end of game.
|May 26, 2021||7:00 pm||CIF San Diego – Boys Varsity||2021|
|Eastlake High School|
|1120 Eastlake Pkwy, Chula Vista, CA 91915|
4 - 16
Eastlake High School
Playoff: MHHS @ Eastlake